Thursday, February 24, 2005

Thor's day.

Ok I have a confession to make, I like being unique and different. I like to be viewed as a maverick. Maybe its just the fact that I am slightly out of tune with the rest of the world or the fact that I always view life a little off kilter. Maybe my thinking patterns are a smidgen different, they do say that genius is next to insanity or is that cleanliness is next to Godliness. No matter either way I know that I think at a 90 degree angle from the rest of the masses. I know people don't understand me, they can't understand why I don't react like the rest of humanity. I am constantly questioning people's ingrained philosophies and beliefs. I have this little voice in my head that is constantly asking why. Why is that true? How come I can't do it this way? I also like trying new things and stretching my boundaries. I am a true renaissance individual, I want to be good at everything and do everything. I refuse to believe that there is something I can't do. To paraphrase a noted author... "Argue for your limitations and sure enough they are yours."

4 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

I have a little voice inside my head too!!!! Atleast yours is only asking why...:)

8:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It also screams "TAKE IT OFF!" sometimes.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Wow that little voice is loud, I thought it was you that said that.. Now I am starting to hear other peoples little voices, should I be scared?

9:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Only if you listen to other people's little voices screaming "TAKE IT OFF!"

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home