Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Nothing up my sleeve...

Slowly and steadily we are creeping up my book list. My number 7 book is an off genre masterpiece. A book that I found while trying to expand my mind (ok so maybe it was just at the front of a bookstore and I bought it, whatever) As you can see so far my list is a mishmash of new books and old classics. Number 7) Illusions - the Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah is one of my favorite thinking book. Its about a man who flys in an airplane and meets a modern day messiah. The book is chock full of quotable quotes that can become life philosophies, like my favorite... "Argue for your limitations and sure enough they are yours..."

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Oddly enough, I did read this one even though I kept hearing from others that another of his books was better. I'm going to have to start reading again someday. Right now I'm dragging an Ayn Rand book around with me for moments at a doctors office or other places that I'm forced to read Vogue or People magazines because twiddling my thumbs make me look insane... well, less than talking to my thumbs.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you always talk to your body parts?

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home