Friday, May 06, 2005

Writer's bloc

Ok I made myself a deal and decided that I needed to post on here a little bit more. I was only averaging about 2 or 3 posts a week and that doesn't cut it. The only problem is sometimes I have a couple of different topics in my head that I want to rant on, and other times I just kind of let the words flow out and I post a stream of conscious post. However, this is one of the few times where I just couldn't think of anything to talk about. I sat here and stared at my blog for like a half an hour and still nothing popped into my head. I even went cruising to some websites that I don't frequently visit looking for inspiration and still nothing. Finally, in desperation, practically an hour after I sat down to write this, I decided to take the easy way out and talk about not being able to write. Yeah I know its cheesy to do, but I just finished writing a 500 word essay and designing a webpage for a class I am taking at UNLV. I guess my creative juices are running a little dry right now. Oh well I guess this will do and I will just try to post something a little more imaginative tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

I entirely understand writers blogck (intended mistake.) You second guess yourself a lot when posting your thoughts and can spend time during the day just going "that'd make an interesting post." I just try to vary the types of posts a lot but then again that's probably why the responses are varied also. You're doing great. B)

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home