Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Blog Groupies

Ok I have a question for everyone, "How do you get blog groupies?" Some blogs that I have seen have this almost cult following that hinge on every utterance of the author of the site; practically drooling over the most nondescript things. Does it take time to build up a fanbase? Do you need to advertise? Maybe its just the style of writing that causes all the comments to be made. Does that mean I have to actually blog every day? Or do I have to go to other people's blogs and leave comments on them? Whoa this blog thing could turn into a lot of work. I am not sure I am ready for that kind of committment. Maybe I could just blog date instead, you know just post every now and then. Maybe be seen at the big blog gatherings. Oh well I guess I should be used to anonyminity by now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Be the rebel, tell everyone that you don't want the posted comments of lesser beings. Watch the masses swell.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The last time I saw the masses swell was at the Olympic Garden during my brother's bachelor party.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

You weren't supposed to be looking at the members.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home