Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Is tea you?

Ahhhh tea. Leaves and flower parts steeped in boiling water. Isn't it amazing the concoctions that we come up with? Can you just imagine back in the caveman days Bob the Neanderthal trying to explain this beverage to his mate... "Come on hun, just try it. You know how good the flowers smell. Well they taste even better." I wonder how many people nowadays in this country still enjoy a good cup of tea. Am I the only one who imbibes this fragrant potion? Am I the only one who still practices the ancient art of tea making? Believe it or not I actually have 8 different varieties of tea in my house. Everything from Earl Grey to Constant Comment. I drink spearmint tea, orange tea, even green tea. Does anyone else make tea or is Arizona bottled tea the closest that anyone comes?

2 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Tea bleeech! Give me a good cup of coffee :)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

I need a little teapot short and stout. Something with a handle and another place to pour out.

I have two things of green tea in my pantry and sometime I'll break one open but I'd really like to find some unAmerican green tea. I do like that Arizona no-calorie blueberry green tea drink. I stock up when it's on sale.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home