Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Sin City


I don't know if it is me or just the fact that there hasn't been any good movies out lately, say in the last 6 months or so. Even with my ever tolerant wife prodding me to go see a flick every now and then, I always seem to finangle my way out of it. It isn't that I don't like going out (Yes, I am a homebody, but, I do like doing things with my wife) Its just that I can't seem to justify spending $8 on a junkie movie for myself; or $24 if the whole family goes. So I have been quitely biding my time, waiting for a good movie to come out and then I could make a movie night of it, and invite everyone. Well, that time is now! A new movie is coming out on April 1st, and not only does the movie look like it will be very good, but my wife has graciously sent me this picture, pointing out that the movie has one of my favorite stars in it in a supporting actress role. Notice the leather? I don't think I will have any excuses for not going. Time to buy the tickets now! Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

It is you, but I still love you anyways.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just have more "fun" at home...

4:06 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

Actually, I have been thinking about this movie for the last 3 days. Don't know when I'll get to see it but it's definitely one I have to see at the theater.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We are doing a movie night Martin, are you in?

4:47 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

Possibly. Maybe a 30% yes right now but may improve as we go. Kerry wants to see it after we sat down and watched the behind-the-scenes DVD that came out on Tuesday. So, I need to find a time and day that works for her as well. As much as I don't like going on opening night, tomorrow could be a possibility but I don't think she's getting off work too early.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I am still traumatized by this aweful film...I think this has to be the most violent sexist movies I have ever seen.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home