Sunday, April 10, 2005

No, no don't make me go to Oz.

Ok I admit it, I hate the wind. Not gentle breezes or a little gust on a hot summer day, no I hate this durn blasted won't stop wind storm we have been having for the last decade or so. Yeah I have allergies, but they are not too bad, or at least they aren't when its normal weather outside. But having a frickin' wind blowing off and on, over the course of the last month is just freaking insane! Ok, I was a little mystified to see all the rain that has been going on since the beginning of the year, but I didn't think the apocalypse was coming. You know, this has got to be some big plot of the paint companies. Somehow they are controlling the weather. It's the only reason that I can think of for getting everyone's house sandblasted like they are. Please make it stop! The pulsing of my sinuses in my head is in direct counterpoint to the ringing of the wind chimes outside of our door. I'm not hearing voices in my head I just have the beginnings of an orchestra. Wind, wind go away, don't come back some other day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

See... you have voices too! I think the only reason that I never got wind chimes for the back yard was because they would annoy the crap out of me when it got windy.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah but if you put them in the front yard then it annoys the neighbors. Seriously I view wind chimes kind of like belling the cat; it lets you know its there.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

"but I didn't think the apocalypse was coming"

That is because Mary and or Deborah hasn't gotten to you yet :)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home