Sunday, June 19, 2005

Evening star...

I thought I would share a little of my life tonight, you know just give a low down on how I spent my evening, even if it was just a boring Sunday night.

4:00 - 5:00 pm Went to the grocery store with my wife amd mother-in-law. Usually I go alone, or my wife will go with her Mom, sometimes the wife and I go but we usually don't have the time together. All three of us shopping was a trip, my mother-in-law in her scooter zipping around the store getting her own stuff. My wife and I stocking up on the essentials since we have even more company showing up tomorrow.

5:00 - 6:00 pm Dinnertime. Well at least for them, I have been nursing an upset stomache since yesterday so I didn't eat.

6:00 - 7:00 pm After dinner conversation, mainly about the in-laws futile attempts to find a house for under $250 and then the ice cream conversation started.

7:00 - 7:30 pm The wife and her sister went out to get ice cream from Baskin Robbins for everyone. I decided I would risk a smoothie on my stomache.

7:30 - 8:30 pm Everyone sat outside enjoying the Vegas night (85 degrees, no wind) drinking my smoothie and watching the hummingbirds in the garden.

8:30 - 9:00 pm Decided to light a fire in the outdoor fireplace, slowly lost people as it got later and darker. Finally, as the fireplace burned down to embers only me and the wife were left.

9:00 - 10:00 pm Cuddled in the hammock with the wife watching the fire burn itself out. Peace, quiet, tranquility.

10:00 - 10:10 pm Posted this, went to bed, wife is waiting.

Good night...

5 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

It was a very enjoyable night :)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

I can't wait 'til this weekend. I'm just gonna relax! I am damnit. You can't stop me.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Martin said...

Awwww.... Interesting thought though. I wonder how many of the people that went to see Batman Begins with us wound up sick. Kerry was at death's door for two days. I spent a day and a half in the bathroom. Did you eat any of the popcorn?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No popcorn for me...and Teri wasn't sick. I think it was the dinner the night before...

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home