Saturday, June 11, 2005

Sex part 2

Ok even though I skipped a day, here is part two to my sex blog. If you remember from part one I had an epiphany about the stages of sex and also rambled on about sex and society. I then promised to dwelve into the seedy underbelly on my next blog. Ok get ready for the hard stuff. Here is my mystifying questions, how come people are afraid to try new things when it comes to sex? I am not saying that you are going to like everything that you try, but maybe you will and you just don't know it now. I am nearly 40, have been married for 16 years, and have a wife who cares about what I want, all of which is a good recipe for a healthy sex life. Even with that I have not tried everything, but we have had some fun and are willing to give a lot a go. Can you say whipped cream and chocolate pudding? What I don't understand are people who are afraid to go outside of their normal boxed in existence. Or even worse people who consider anything outside of their normal box to be abnormal or unhealthy or perverse. Ah well, live and let live. I have another question, this one for the audience at large, has anyone dressed up as or had someone dress up as someone else to live out a fantasy? You know something as simple as Tarzan and Jane, or Gone with the Wind, or something as complex as dressing up as the next door neighbor or a burglar or school teacher...

3 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Never dressed up or had someone dress up. I've missed out there but there is always time. I don't really see me dressing up though.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Godzilla vs Mothra? Last time those characters arrived we burned down the neighbor's tool shed. Wow.

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A butcher, a baker, and the candlestick maker. That's a fun one my parents and I used to play.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home