Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Three's a crowd...

Well my wife and I have always been lucky in life and we seem to always have good things happen to us. I remember many years ago the only really, really bad fight my wife and I had, it was about the apartment we were living in at the time. Both Teri and I were working full time and I was also trying to juggle going to school full time while we were raising a precocious toddler. Needless to say we were barely surviving. We got into a fight about money and such and Teri ran away to her parent's house. Soon after we made up and I ended up quitting school and getting a real job. We moved into Teri's parents house and I spent the longest 1 1/2 years of my life as we saved to buy our first house. Ten years later and we are in our second wonderful huge house and very happy and more financially sound. The point of this babbling is that what goes around comes around. Teri's parents moved into our house today since they just sold there house and our staying in the guest bedroom in our place while they look for their next retirement house. Needless to say I am totally wierded out by the situation, but am making do as best I can.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Well, I first want to congratulate you on your long marriage. That's awesome.

And as for her leaving to her parents, it reminded me of the saying, "If you love somtething let it go, if it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was." She came back. (Or you moved in, but you feel me.)

And lastly, I think you'll make due with the in-laws. And it's supposed to have you weirded out! You're normal.

12:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah well Jenn I am sooooo weirded out with the inlaws, its probably cause I am used to having my own space (large house and only three people normally) and thanks on the marriage congrats, its been the best 16 years of my life.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home