Monday, June 06, 2005

Slave to the Girl in Leather


Ok everyone, every now and then I try to get a little cutting edge, or sometimes I just get lucky and stumble across something before everyone else does. About a month ago I was channel surfing before going to bed and I was bored waiting for Teri to get off the phone and come to bed when lo and behold in the dregs of Cox Cable's channels I surfed by the Fuse Music Network and saw a girl on a bed clad in leather with a whip. Being the red blooded male that I am (and not so old that my libido is dead yet) I promptly stopped channel surfing and turned up the volume to find out what the hell I had stumbled across. A couple of minutes later I wiped the drool off my mouth and had a new 'show' to watch. Its called Slave to the Metal and is just a VJ offering advice about anything and everything and answering phone calls and email questions and playing heavy metal videos. The thing that makes this show is the VJ herself, Juliya. She dresses up as a closet dominatrix, brandishing her whip and bad mouthing the 'Momma's boys' who call in. She gives advice to girls, telling them to dump their boyfriends and find a real guy or girl. Talk about over the top, sex sells, video voyeurism! This show is on in Vegas, M-F at 9:00 pm PST and is definitely something you should check out at least once. For those of you in less fortunate areas of the country Juliya has her own website here.
Posted by Hello

8 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Sounds like a fun station! And the best part, the heavy metal!

Thanks for sharing.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

Ok, I might have to check it out for "research" sake. B)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jenn -- I do what I can

Martin -- Let me know if you enjoy the research. 9 pm on channel 346, oh wait you don't have Cox.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I am just shaking my head at you.. :)How does this change your top 20 list?

8:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Vavoom -- just one thing to say voom...LEATHER.

Teri -- doesn't change it at all...I just wanna see the whole top 20 in leather brandishing a whip.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

Did he ever post photos of his Top 20?

9:01 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I didn't realize how much you had a thing for the bad girl. Insert mental image of Olivia Newton John at the end of Grease.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

[singing] I got chills there multiplying ...

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home