Sunday, June 12, 2005

Worn Out...

Well, I noticed today that I am starting to get run down a little bit. I actually took a nap today at 2 pm (Don't say anything Teri about me always napping thats only during the work week) I think I am taking after my wife and trying to do too much this month. I am taking two education classes this summer semester, which is a full load, I am still working my 6-3 schedule, and I am still trying to get the massive backyard projects done. Not to mention dealing with the moved in in-laws, shudder. At least I have two vacations planned at the end of this month, hopefully I can relax during them, I tend to get keyed up while vacationing. I am actually going up to Reno-Tahoe for the first time in my life. Teri has gone up twice with Josh and her parents and they love it. Then right before the 4th we are going to sneak in a quickie Disney trip. The only problem is that the vacations are right in the middle of my classes. Ah well, I can always relax in July.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Doll said...

That's too funny, I was just gonna ask if the in-laws were still there.

Anyhow, I really do hope you get some rest soon. I really feel your pain and it's not fun.

Enjoy your vacations!

3:34 AM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

Hope you get some needed R&R. Tahoe is so beautiful, that is a good place to recharge!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Martin said...

I can't wait to hear if one of you got talked into doing the parasailing in Tahoe. I kept going by there and thinking that I would but never did.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home