Sunday, July 17, 2005

I went crazy once...


I know I have been stressed out lately, having semi-permanent houseguests can drive anyone insane. What I am beginning to realize is how bad it has been for my 15 year old son. My mother-in-law is generally not a bad sort, the problem is she is severely overweight and has trouble walking due to her diabetic neuropathy. This combination has led her to behave like she did when my wife was growing up, screaming across the house for people to come get her whatever or to ask them a question. My wife has shown extreme patience in this and I have commended her restraint several times. However, my son is bearing the brunt of the slave labor shortage and seems to be about ready to throw a cog and I can't blame him. Oh well, only two weeks to go and then they move to Sun City which is a good car drive away. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Doll said...

How old is your son? Do you only have him?

2:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jenn -- Nope. My son is 15 and a half and lives with my wife and I who have been married for all of those 15 and a half years.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

After bad past situations, I have become more and more impressed when a couple can withstand having in-laws live with them. I wonder how this may affect Mr. Josh when he senses his freedom from ummm... slave labor.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home