Thursday, February 02, 2006

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

Hey I haven't been writing on my blog that much, its hard to get excited when everyone who normally visits is in the doldrums. However, I did have one new visitor and I snagged her post because I liked the idea...so here it is...

I'm a Mercedes SLK!



You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



Let me know what you are. I am curious to see how this plays out...

8 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

Wow! Are you classy or what? Do you think this describes you well? Thanks for visiting back and snagging my post :) I'll check back to see what kind of cars all your friends are!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I am a Mazda rx-8.

It said "You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part

8:09 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

I'm a Corvette. Not really sure how it came up with that, but I can live with that.

9:39 AM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

I was a corvette too... Strange, because I wouldn't own a Chevy if you GAVE it to me.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Martin said...

It said that I'm a Chevrolet Corvette. "You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do."

10:23 AM  
Blogger New White Keds said...

Lloyd, not sure what it says that you have so many corvettes as friends -- count me in that group, by the way.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm guess I edited it too much - mine said corvette also

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home