Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ok I am back

Ok I am back, its been a crazy last two weeks, but I think I have adjusted enough that things might get back to normal. Yes, things have been happening to me and Teri and the people who know us will know what I am talking about. So anyways here I sit eating my pasta and vegetables and trying to figure out what to do blog about. I hate getting on here and then not having anything to really talk about. Thats probably why there are long gaps in my blogging history, oh well. I guess I will just kind of ramble to a close here so that I leave myself time for American Idol. Yes, Teri does have me addicted to the show.

6 Comments:

Blogger LoraLoo said...

I have no idea what's been happening around there, but whatever it is, I hope it's good.

An American Idol convert! How fabulous! Got any predictions?

8:11 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

There's tons for you to post about but, if you struggle again, you can fall back on what the 49ers need to do during the off-season.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

Yeah, there is plenty for you to post about. Amy's managed to get me and Dave addicted to American Idol.

If you are at a loss, you can talk about your tournament bracket.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lora -- Yeah Chris should win. Although the young girls should give him a run for it. The sports books do have Mandisa as second choice though.

Martin -- I am still in shock that they traded Brandon Lloyd away and then signed Antonio Bryant.

Ken -- Ummm I haven't been paying as much attention to college hoops this year, I will suck.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How the heck can Lisa Tucker be in the bottom two? Thats just ridiculous she is obviously one of the most talented girls on the show - utterly ludicrous.

Either way Chris 4tw!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

I hope it's good stuff too :)

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home