Saturday, February 18, 2006

My brain

I didn't really have anything to blog about, but I decided I needed to write something to keep the meager audience that my ramblings has, so I decided to go through the picture files I have stored on my PC and randomly pull one and write a blog about it. So what do you think of my gears? I borrowed this from some random website with thoughts of using it as my avatar (since, like Teri, I don't feel comfortable posting a picture of myself) I figured it was kind of an idiom for the way my mind works, where one random thought will percolate through and cascade several attached thought chains. Thats probably more information than anyone cared to know, but what the heck...scary huh?

7 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

Hmmm, gears symbolize brains at work so its a good fit in my HO.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

Hmmm, gears symbolize brains at work so its a good fit in my HO.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Interesting analogy. Makes sense though

10:34 PM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

I like the gear picture a lot! I would have used something like that -- or maybe a Dali painting -- but I decided to go with my Crow costume from Halloween instead.

Of course, if you use this picture, you'll have to change your screen name to "Richard Gear."

-- david

8:21 AM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

I think the avatar would fit.

'Richard Gear' - LOL

12:34 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

What happens when something gets stuck? Like the picture and symbolism, you need to keep it.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the input everyone. I may just change up my avatar but for now I am working on something a little bit more special.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home