Saturday, June 24, 2006

Another top ten...



Ok its time for another top ten list. This weeks list is brought to you courtesy of my brother who posted this on our family website and got several responses for it, your top ten all-time favorite TV shows. Remember, just for clarification, these are all-time favorites which can include cable and shows from bygone days, so take your time. Also, since it is my top ten a couple of rules. The list is for television series, so miniseries or TV movies don't count. Martin, please don't list Japanese Anime shows in your list, even the ones that were on as series. 'Good Eats' is ok though.

Here is my Top Ten TV shows of all times list. Bewitched and Simpsons just missed out.

1) Pretender
2) Stargate SG1
3) Voyagers
4) Highlander
5) Sliders
6) Gilligan's Island
7) Dark Angel
8) Quantum Leap
9) Get Smart
10) MacGyver

4 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

This sounds vaguely familiar...anyway, here are my Top 10:

1. Friends
2. The West Wing
3. The Simpsons
4. Soap
5. Bewitched
6. The Mary Tyler Moore Show
7. M*A*S*H
8. Hill Street Blues
9. Cheers
10. Happy Days (w/Richie and pre-shark)

Only time will tell, but I think "How I Met Your Mother," could get on there with a good run, and MacGyver barely missed my list. But that was a great show. That 70s Show was good, but not sure if it is Top 10 worthy

2:47 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

1) Twilight Zone
2) Star Trek
3) Quincy
4) Pretender
5) Happy Days
6) Facts of Life
7) Love Boat/Fantansy Island
8) Quantum Leap
9) Family Ties
10) Little House on the Prairie

3:01 PM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

A-Team....LOL

I pondered on this idea for a few days. Then I realized I was having such a hard time because I hardly watched TV growing up, so I wouldn't be able to come up with much different. I particularly like Ken's #4, Soap - I remember seeing it as a kid, but not really grasping the hilarity until it showed up on Comedy Central again.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Martin said...

I'm really having trouble ranking my favorite shows. I just wish I knew why. There are so many amazing ones.

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home