Monday, May 22, 2006

A month gone by

Ok I guess I am just not in the blogging mood anymore, it kind of sucks that nobody blogs anymore. Well other than Martin, but he will never stop. Yeah ok I have been distracted a little with the wife's pregnancy and the 16 page paper along with the 6 page paper for my history classes. Yet I think the real culprit is the ennui that I have been feeling for talking about myself on here. I realized that without an audience commenting, the bird that built a nest on the pergo that I built when we moved in is just not that exciting. I can't get myself up to talk about the new Jim Butcher, Harry Dresden book or make waves talk about the Da Vinci Code movie that we saw this weekend. I doubt anyone would even notice if I remarked about the difficulties Teri and I are having coming up with good names for our new child since I have 20 some odd nieces and nephews who have snagged all the good names. I mean I couldn't even get excited about my 49ers good draft to post a diatribe about that...

4 Comments:

Blogger LoraLoo said...

Perhaps you could narrow the names down by 50% if you find out if it's a boy or a girl...

Tell us if you're having sympathy cravings or what anxieties about being a new parent you might be having. That's what other parents are here to listen to, and offer advice. But since you aren't a first time parent, perhaps this is like riding a bike to you?

9:18 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

I think you are just giving yourself a reason to not blog by posting all the topics you could talk about so it would take away any reason to express yourself. Shame... shame! B)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lora -- actually I was shamming, we have the first names, its the middle names we are having trouble with.

Martin -- Ok you figured me out, at least it has got me blogging a little bit again.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Amy and I feel your pain about no body posting. Amy is especially frustrated with the wedding blog. Tons of people read it, but no one comments. Anyhow...sometimes life just throws you a couple of curve balls and with everything else going on, maybe you just didn't have the energy to blog?

If you are looking for advice about what to blog about, tell us about the urban history class you just finished and how different it was or what classes you are going to be taking...

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home