Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tidbits

Ok just some quick comments since I am in the midst of writing my two papers.

-I am a Dad again, yes Teri is pregnant. Due around November 11th.

-I got the job and start end of May.

-NFL draft is this weekend, go Niners. I am hoping that they get either AJ Hawk or Mario Williams with the 6th pick. I would be satisfied with Vernon Davis though.

-UFC, my second favorite sport enough said.

-American Idol, top 5, has their ever been a stronger group of finalists?

5 Comments:

Blogger New White Keds said...

GO LLOYD! on all accounts!

6:04 AM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

Congrats, Mr. Again New Daddy To-Be, and on the promotion!

Ack! I forgot you're a 9ers fan. I'm going to have to buy that new baby some Cowboys stuff. hehe

AI - yes, strange finalists. Are they finding better talent each year, or is it just me? I still love Chris and Taylor. Elliot is very talented, but there's no personality to sell records there.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Lloyd - Congrats on the new baby and the new job. I know how excited you are about both.

GO BILLS! That's all to say there.

I agree that the finalists are a very interesting mix of personalities. While I wasn't really sorry that Kellie went home, I really can't stand Paris and Taylor gets on my nerves. I really think it will come down to Chris and Katherine.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Martin said...

At least you have time now to groom this one into a 9er fan. I'm still surprised that Josh didn't become a Raider fan just to spite you.

I usually only walk by the TV with the show on here and there but never really get to watch it. But just looking at them visually, it's quite a mix.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Whoah! Congratulations to you and Teri both! That is just AWESOME! Yay!

Congrats on the new job as well! Couldn't be better timing, eh?

I'd been a 9'ers fan for YEARS. I find myself drifting. . . slowly. . .drifting. Boo!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home