Monday, May 09, 2005

Iced Tea

Yeah I decided that I have been doing the deep conversations and questions a little too much on here lately, so I figured why not a nice relaxing topic and up burbled from my subconscious the thought of iced tea. Am I the only one not on a diet that thoroughly enjoys a nice refreshing glass of iced tea? As I sit here typing this I am downing an unsweetened mug of mint tea with ice, one of my favorites. I had gotten away from drinking iced tea at home and slipped deeper and deeper into the grasp of my number one vice, Pepsi. But, thanks to the help of my wonderfully devoted wife (who bought me an ice tea maker) I am slowly and cautiously getting back to my non-carbonated ways. Ah, summertime and enjoying cold tea in the hot summer air in my hammock (another gift from my wife). Makes you wish you were here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhhhh good old sun tea, one of my favorites.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

Love iced tea. Just haven't had sun tea in a long time. Then again, my drinking habits have changed away from caffeine so the only tea I've been drinking is that Arizona no-carb blueberry green tea.

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home