Saturday, July 23, 2005

Medieval theme?

Ok I decided to do a slight take off of my lovely wife's latest blog and her medieval theme in her classroom. I have always loved two time periods as I was growing up, the Italian Renaissance and the Middle Ages (Medieval Times). Since Teri is doing the castles and knights thing for her classroom, I decided that I should also do something and so I just decided that I should do a room in our house with the same theme. So of course I am open for suggestions, what room should I do? What should I do in the room? I don't have much to use currently (just some cheap plastics manacles from Disneyland and lots of candles) and I am on a limited budget so I could use any help and creative ideas that anyone could suggest. Oh wait I also have a dagger and a sword hanging on the wall in my library that I could move to the chosen room. So what does everyone think?

4 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Copy Cat! I thought we decided that the only room you get to decorate was the library.

9:05 AM  
Blogger RT said...

Oh! A Medieval library! That's a cool idea... Think I'll borrow it :o)

Thanks you guys!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

teri -- I thought I got to help out with our bedroom?

8:32 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

I'm sure the coconuts will go in there. Hmmm... you might have to invest in some brickwork or armor.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home