Thursday, August 18, 2005

C'est la vie

Ok I haven't felt like blogging lately, or should I say I haven't felt like writing a blog. Its not like I haven't had the time, I have had some free time available and I am still reading blogs and leaving sarcastic comments. I just have been mind dead lately, too full of ennui to be able to get the mind juices flowing. If it was the middle ages I would say that the muse had left me, and probably sacrifice a small animal to get the gods favor again. (Hmmm wonder if the in-laws chihuahua is available. Nahhhh, they probably wouldn't like that) What I really need is some motivation to get my creative energies free flowing again. An appreciative audience chanting my name and flinging pickles from the top of a temple would suffice(bonus points if you identify the movie that paraphrased quote came from). I actually logged on to blog and stared at a blank screen for 10 minutes ysterday and then asked Teri what I should blog about; I was just mind numb. I also worry that I am too negative on here or as my son commented yesterday, too hypocritical. So here is today's question, "What do you like to read about in the blogs that you visit?"

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Doll said...

I don't think you're negative to say the least. I enjoy reading your blog!

I, personally, like to read something that's going to make me laugh. Or, even if it does't make me laugh, I thrive on sarcasm.

Or, anything though provoking.

But, who am I to talk? My blog is nothing more than non-sense.

Love me for me!

4:00 AM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

Once I get sucked in by a single post that catches my attention, it all seems pretty interesting. It really is sort of a relationship, isn't it?

To sort of answer your question, I am drawn to wit, sarcasm, humor and/or those who have something in common with me.

I don't find you too negative here, we all have those days.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence all, sometimes I guess I just dwell in self pity land and wonder why I do stuff. Its good to her that I am bringing some enjoyment to people's lives with my writing.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

You're too negative, Lloyd! Just kidding. B) Actually, I like the way you approach a topic that you are interested in.

I'm kind of hypocritical but I like short posts but I type on and on (especially in my newsletter.)

6:01 PM  
Blogger RT said...

Mmm... You are pretty negative. You should stop that. :p

LoL. Quit worrying about your blog, obviously you're doing something right, you keep us coming back.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home