Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Enough already.

Ok three times in the last week I have started typing a post in here and got dragged away in the middle of my start and didn't come back to it to a day later and then didn't finish. Enough already, you all missed my fabulous post about my draft in my Fantasy Football League, Josh's first day of school and his trials to get into honors classes since he was left out, my first day of my History class (a 25 page paper due in 3 months - oh my), and Teri's continual teacher induced insomonia. I also didn't get to write about the great in-law move out, or the wedding that wasn't. Its kind of frustrating to be so distracted by interesting things happening that you don't have time to share them and when you do finally get a moment the only thing of any interest to you is catching up on your missed sleep. Did I mention that 25 page paper?

5 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

You could have at least listed your roster for Fantasy Football. B) Josh did get in the classes though?

8:54 PM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Man, speaking of catching up on sleep, I slept for 40 WHOLE MINUTES in a 40+ hour time frame. Someone shoot me.

Hey, what's up with the 25 page paper?

1:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Martin -- Vick, Michael QB ATL PHI Green, Ahman RB GB Jordan, LaMont RB OAK Chambers, Chris WR MIA Colbert, Keary WR CAR Williams, Roy WR DET Crumpler, Alge TE ATL Janikowski, Sebastian K OAK
49ers, DST DST SF Garcia, Jeff QB DET Griese, Brian QB TB Benson, Cedric RB CHI Davenport, Najeh RB GB Caldwell, Reche WR SD Gaffney, Jabar WR HOU Warrick, Peter WR CIN

Jenn -- I am taking an upper level history class whose sole requirement is a 25 page historical research paper done on the Professor's main subject area, in this case: African-American history.

7:49 PM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

Thank goodness we have Teri to fill in some of those blanks, sheesh! What a slacker! :)

Hope Josh got the classes he needed.

25 page paper??!! I don't miss college at all.

10:28 AM  
Blogger New White Keds said...

25 pages? If you cannot find the time to blog, how ever will you find the time to write it. I am thinking Fantasy Football may have to give? Maybe Josh can help -- he is, afterall, taking honors classes.
Good luck. I am sure it will all be OK.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home