Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Procrastination, its making me wait...

Ok I have been real bad in posting again. I actually haven't been getting on the net much lately. I could blame it on football season starting, but that's not really it. I could also blame it on the fact that I have been reading more lately, I have, but thats not it either. I guess I am just a spurt worker, I write in spurts, blogging for several days straight and then taking a week off. I know I have been bad this time though becuase my brother, who secretly reads my blog, mentioned that I hadn't posted in over two weeks. Oops my bad. I decided that I had better write something now though as it is a busy month with UFC coming up, the Las Vegas Renfair, Teri's birthday, Josh's birthday, and even Halloween (with our party now a definite). If it seems like I am making excuses in advance, I am [chuckle]. Hopefully I haven't lost my audience or been put on Jen's bad links list. At least it seems like I have good company as everyone whose blog I visit hasn't seemed to be writing either, other than Vavoom and Martin who are as reliable as mailmen...

6 Comments:

Blogger LoraLoo said...

Slacker! :)

3:21 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Now if I can only get you to stop procrastinating on other things... :)

7:56 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

I was going to wait and see if you went a whole month and then say something. You do have a lot going on and need a little down time. I think Vavoom and I have too much rattling around allowing for multiple postings. I've just been afraid to post more than once a day. But I'm noticing that people usually check in every other day so I am trying to create a gap so people don't miss much.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a slacker.

5:35 PM  
Blogger RT said...

I was going to say something earlier, but...

9:12 PM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

I'm thee biggest procrastinator ever. I need to be stopped. And I tend to call everyone else a slacker. You can give me "the boo."

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home