Sunday, July 23, 2006

Too much sugar and caffiene post

Hidee ho neighbors, how is everyone doing today? Its Sunday afternoon and I am a little wired right now, so I figured it would be a good time to post. (Ok really, Teri was on my case this morning about and I quote, "Are you ever gonna post again.") Things have been eventful and plentiful around here lately, we saw Pirates, 7 out of 10; celebrated Martin's 35 birthday, Teri is starting to waddle and has no energy (yes, I know its 90% my fault Ter), and all in all just a wonderfully interesting life recently. Teri registered at Target for her baby shower and we bought a crib (I had forgotten all the stuff you have to do for a newborn). My Fantasy Football draft is upcoming so I have to start studying the teams again (go 49ers). Work has started to drag as I have gotten to the well what else is there to learn stage. Oh well, gonna jump in the shower, so more posting later...

5 Comments:

Blogger LoraLoo said...

Uh, yeah - I got dizzy just reading your caffeine buzz. LOL

Lots going on! I am excited to see the baby's room when it's all finished! You still have plenty of time, although soon enough you might be doing that all yourself. Oh, wait.. this is Teri we're talking about - you're probably almost done already. Are you as much a planner as Teri?

12:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lora - Oh heck no. I am the laid back one, not spontaneous -much- but definitely not Uberplanner material.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

I'd just say that it's a good counterbalance to have someone that overplans and someone that likes to muck up those plans here and there. B) I do wonder if Teri has planned so far ahead as to write down what schools Jacob is zoned for now hahaha.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Martin, It doesn't matter she already has him going to whatever school she teaches at...

6:06 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Lot's of stuff going on down the street! I'm sure that there will be much stress about the room, but it will be planned well in advance. I'll help you paint...

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home