Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Loosing the oomph

I don't know, for whatever reason, I haven't wanted to blog lately. I could blame it on the classes I am taking, or maybe on the fact that nobody else seems to blog to much anymore, and I don't have the energy to go out and find new blog groupies, or even on the fact that I have been real real busy with the new baby coming, but realistically it is just a sense of ennui that has come over me. I do have anti-social tendencies and I think they are raising their heads. Come on people, give me a reason to blog more...

5 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

What happened to posting pics of the wife trying on new clothes? I'm sure that could start a whole new area of interest.

12:05 AM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

I started to make a list of things for you to blog about, but all I could come up with is baby things. Probably only because I'm more familiar with Teri, and she and I could probably talk hours about it.

You usually come up with some pretty good stuff. So either you're busy, or bored with the whole blogging idea? :)

5:58 AM  
Blogger New White Keds said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

What about family happenings? This is going to be a big year for Josh. Learning how to drive, getting ready for college. Lots of stuff. It can't be all baby stuff...

9:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It isn't lack of topics, its lack of drive, I just haven't been motivated to correspond...

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home