Sunday, September 17, 2006

Ooops where did September go?

I hate it when I lose track of time. There has been so much going on this month that I barely realized that the month is more than half over. It seems like just yesterday I was trying to figure out if it was the 1st of September yet and now Teri is getting on my case cause I haven't blogged in almost a month. Time flies.

One shower over, one to go. UFC is this weekend, but complications have arisen as there is a wedding reception scheduled at the same time. I have barely looked at the work in the two classes I am taking and we are already up to the 4th week, time to get off my butt.

Had my training class last week, a solid week of learning all about Crystal Reports. Turned out to be an okay training class, even though it was clear across town and I drove an hour to get there. The bad part is that on Monday I have to go back to the normal grind.

5 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Gasp... a September post? Things sure have changed...:)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Yeah. I don't really know where the time has gone either. Life is such a blur right now.

Crystal Reports is very popular these days. That training should do you well. It's a nice resume addition.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Martin said...

These web classes are kinda interesting even though it seems that I have 1 to 3 assignments due each week. Heck, most of this stuff was in my 7 Habits book that I just finished. Should be interesting to see how English works out online. Hope you aren't too far behind (4 weeks... ouch.) We'll figure something out for Saturday.

3:57 AM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

You think you're busy now.... :)

This whole year seems to be flying rather rapidly by us. Just think, it's almost time for an October post.

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's November already...where's the October post and maybe one for November???

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home